StudioNia Santa Fe adheres to federal, state and local COVID-safe public health guidelines and recommendations, recognizing that they can change depending on the circumstances at the time. Out of consideration for others, please forego class if you are not feeling well, have been exposed or have recently been in, or traveled to, an area of high contagion.
CLASSES ARE DESIGNATED “IN STUDIO & ONLINE” OR “ONLINE ONLY.” PLEASE CHECK AND MAKE SURE OF THE FORMAT FOR WHICH YOU ARE ARRIVING.
Vaccinations and Masks
- All studio teachers and personnel are fully vaccinated.
- Masks are optional.
- To be safe, maintain social distance on the dance floor.
- Weather permitting, the side door and slider windows will be opened.
- Molekule air purifiers will be provided throughout the dance floor and lobby. Molekule air purifiers have been proven to destroy the COVID-19 virus by 99% in under an hour.
Sanitizing and Cleaning Protocols
- Although coronavirus is primarily airborne in transmission, we also follow certain cleaning protocols.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the reception desk and in the restrooms.
- The restrooms have touchless soap dispensers and paper hand towels. They are equipped with sanitizing wipes if you would like to wipe the faucet handle and toilet handle and use it to turn the door handle as you leave.
- The studio is professionally cleaned on a regular basis.
- All students are required to read and sign the studio’s COVID-19 waiver upon entering the studio to take class for the first time. We practice due diligence but have only so much control.
Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to the time when the above guidelines are unnecessary, but until then, we will abide by them in order to keep each other and ourselves as safe as possible.